Search & Trends
How to use search
Search for specific memes, accounts, or hashtags. There are many ways to use the search for Memes.co. You can find memes from yourself, friends, local businesses, and everyone from well-known entertainers to global political leaders. By searching for topic keywords or hashtags, you can follow ongoing conversations about breaking news or personal interests.
How are trends determined?
Trends are determined by an algorithm and, by default, are tailored for you based on who you follow, your interests, and your location. This algorithm identifies topics that are popular now, rather than topics that have been popular for a while or on a daily basis, to help you discover the hottest emerging memes of discussion.
How to sign-up
- Choose your Facebook, Google login, or email to register.
- Select a unique username and password.
How to edit profile
- Click on the my profile icon in the navigation bar.
- Click on profile settings at the top right.
- Click on the field to edit detail.
How to post
- Type your caption (up to 300 characters) into the share box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the add new meme button in the navigation bar.
- Click the Publish button to post the meme to your profile.
How to repost
- Click on the repost icon at the bottom of a meme.
- The meme will be reposted on your profile.
How to like
- Click on the like icon at the bottom of a meme.
How to share
- Click on the share icon at the bottom of a meme.
- Choose a social media platform to share or copy the auto-generated link.